Sunday, October 11, 2009

MAOR SCIENCE.

MORE SCIENCE!!! I figured I should post the other science doodles up. So when there's NEW ONES, I can just post those LMAO and not worry about sharing the rest of the wonders!


First images of Albert :D

Showing how um...accident prone Park is >>;;;...


It..um.....APPARENTLY ALBERT NOW PUTS "LOST" THINGS IN PUDDING. :<
Showing Tessa's Hanna is Not a Boy's Name crew in this one.(I really recommend the comic *_* )



The thing in Albert's head is my chara Fuudog

Introducing Sarah's Alister, and my Cheshire. Alister's a prickface >:{ Butilovehim
Lastly showing MAOR charas, Tessa's chara Mack with Park(and a wee bit of Baby!Molly and Albert)

Albert, Molly, Cheshire, Art © ME
Bee © Lyndz
Mack, Park, Hanna is Not a Boy's Name crew © Tessa
Alister, Verner © Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment